Thursday, July 17, 2008

I've been dancing a lot lately...

I've been shimmying and grooving and moving!!! Whenever I listen to music, I just have to move. Apparently Zoe is the same way. For those of you who don't watch Sesame Street (and you should because it's a really, really good show) Zoe usually wears a ballet outfit. This is a picture of her and her friend Fran Brill. She loves dancing like me. I found this game while I was online. It lets you create Zoe's dance moves and a dance outfit. Mommy says all of her friends play on something called Facebook when they should be working. This should be a nice change.
If you are a really big Muppet fan... check out this Wiki that I found with lots and lots of info. I can't wait to go see the Jim Henson exhibit at the Smithsonian... it opened this week!
This blog was brought to you by the letter G and the number 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!