Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mommy and Daddy keep talking about "Preschool"...

Next fall, I'm going with a bunch of other 2 year olds where I'm supposed to learn stuff. It'll be on Thursday and Friday mornings. If it's anything like Storytime, I'm lookin' forward to it. But then, when I'm done learning stuff at all the "Preschools" -- then I go off into the big league.

Kindergarten.

This is how I imagine it:






Luckily, there was an artist who had the same idea of what Kindergarten looks like. His name is Philip Straub, and you can see more of his work here.


I also heard Mommy and Daddy talking about possibly moving into a bigger house in the future. All three of us have a lot of books and not a lot of room. I also like having toys, and they take up even more room. So, here's my dream house:


My room is in the carrot.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute illustrations! And love your blog. Not every day we get to see the world through the eyes of a preschooler! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Stopping by from SITS!
    I liked your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY NICE PICTURES! THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG THE OTHER DAY--HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!