Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Back!!!!


You probably thought I would stop blogging just because I moved. But nope! I'm back! It's just been really busy the past few months. We packed up my toys, and moved to a completely different state!

 

I was worried that the Easter Bunny might not know where I am now. But Mom said that Santa and his Elves make sure to let the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy know when kids move. Even better, they try to keep the Boogie Man that lives under my bed out of the loop.


And don't worry... when we packed my toys we didn't throw my baby sister in the box too. She moved with us. She changed a lot since we moved. She can pull herself up, she crawls around, she has 2 whole teeth, and she's always putting my toys in her mouth. I don't like it when she does this. They get all wet and gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!