Friday, October 1, 2010

I love Mama and Papa!

I still watch Elmo a lot, but lately I've been loving the Berenstain Bears! They live in a treehouse in Bear Country, and I'm hoping Mom and Dad will consider this kind of house in our next move. I've also decided that I will no longer use "Mom" and "Dad" to refer to my parents. They are now Mama and Papa!


I told Mom the other day that she is just like Mama. Here's what it says about Mama on the Berenstain Bears website: Warm, wise and witty. She is president of the Bear Country Garden Club and is a champion quiltmaker. Mama's favorite recipe is honey cured salmon. The only real problem she has in life is Brother and Sister's messy, messy room.

Okay, maybe they aren't exactly alike...

But I told her that I think they look alike too. When I told Mom that, she decided she needed a makeover.



And I can't wait until Halloween! Maybe Mom and Dad can be Mama and Papa Berenstain. That would be so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!