Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fuzzy Face is funny...


This is me and Dad. Last night he picked me up and had me fly around the room like a superhero! It was fun! I already decided what I want to be for Halloween. It's my first one, so I want to look really good for it. We picked out my costume, and it's NOT a superhero... but it still flies.


Mom explained this whole Halloween thing to me. I dress up and people give me candy. I know I can't eat any candy yet, so I'm just going to dress up. I only have two teeth so far, and I have to take care of them. I'm really bored with formula, and cereal doesn't have much flavor either. Mom says I'll be a little vegetarian for awhile. I don't know what that means, but if it means I can ditch the formula, I'm all for it.


I have a cold again too. I haven't been sleeping well. Mom says I snore like a trucker. I can't help it. I have a little nose and when it gets clogged up it makes funny noises... just like Fuzzy Face's does. I have a lot in common with him. We have the same feet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!