Sunday, September 9, 2007

*Gasp* Is that you, Mommy?


Pretty Lady cut her hair!!!! See that picture? That was us at the Hootenanny. She came home and was tired of me grabbing her hair. I couldn't help it... look at those curls! And they spring back! And it's fun playing with them. But while me and Fuzzy Face were at Borders... she had Dylan's mom cut it off.


Mom said she wanted it cut before I was born... but I came early. I explained this before. I couldn't help it. I was tired of being all cramped in there and I couldn't wait another two weeks. You try being all cramped in a dark space for too long. It's uncomfortable. Little did I know how cold it would be when I came out. That was a shocker!


Anyway, Pretty Lady looks even prettier than before. And Fuzzy Face thinks it's awesome. I do too. I just didn't recognize her at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!