Thursday, November 22, 2007

I had a great Thanksgiving...


...but I will honestly say... I don't like peas. I tried eating them last week, and, well, I thought they were gross. They are a funny color, an icky texture, and taste gross. I'll drink formula forever before I have peas again. Mom says I might change my mind about this. But I think this picture says it all.

I did try mashed potatoes today. I thought they were going to taste like cereal, but they didn't. I didn't mind them too much. Then Grandma tried to give me ice cream... and it was cold. Really cold. I'm not used to that. Pretty Lady said that I'll NEVER eat peas now that I've had the sweet stuff. But actually, I think I'll just stick to formula and cereal for awhile. Pretty Lady said she's going to try carrots next... but that orange color kinda freaks me out. I'll try them, but I'm not promising anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!