Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm still waitin' for Fuzzy Face...


... to send my totally awesome flying ladybug picture. But until then here are a few from my baptism. That's Minister Mark. We had a special moment together right before he held me up in front of everybody like the monkey does to the lion cub in The Lion King. He would be the monkey, I would be the cub.


People thought it was interesting that I didn't cry during the baptism. Why would I? It was just a little water on my head. Yes, I'm not a big fan of bathtime, but a little water on my noggin' wasn't bad. And during the service they had a bell choir, and it sounded really pretty, so I had no reason to yell. But the sermon made me doze off. Couldn't help it. Mom said it was hereditary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!