Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's been one really rough week for my family...


It's me, Sadie. It's been a really crazy week. I'm just a little kid, but my family has been sad lately. My Nainie's mom passed away (my great-grandma - Great Nainie?), and we're trying to be really supportive right now. I'm going to try to post a bunch of pictures of me smiling 'cause I know she likes that. It makes her day a little brighter. Plus, if she's looking at my picture, she doesn't have to hear me yell like I do sometimes. (I'm still a baby whose gotta yell sometimes, you know. I fart on occassion too. And drool.)


I also wanted to give a shout out to my cousin's cousin (it complicated), Andrea, who has been really sick recently. They think it might be something called Leukemia, but we do know that Andrea isn't feeling very good. Being a kid can be tough sometimes. That's her picture up there. I just wanted to send her my love even though we don't really know each other. Baby kids need to stick together. That's how we roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!