Monday, September 10, 2007

Mommy went to Boston yesterday...


She always wakes me up in the morning, even when I really don't wanna wake up. She's the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night. I usually see Fuzzy Face at around 4AM. He usually doesn't look as perky as Pretty Lady in the morning.



Yesterday she woke me up, and we drove to the airport. I don't know where Boston is but Fuzzy Face said it was far away. It couldn't be THAT far away. Pretty Lady was back by Jeopardy Time to give me my bottle. She was really happy to see me and Fuzzy Face, and she said it was weird being in Boston after so much happening since she left. Rumor is, she lived there BEFORE I was born and BEFORE she met Fuzzy Face. I can't imagine a time that she didn't know Fuzzy Face. She also said that she was really really happy that she has such a great family, and it was neat to see where she was and where she is now.



I know the feeling... 3 months ago, I didn't have any teeth and I didn't know how to flip onto my tummy. My goal is to be able to flip back over on my own by Thanksgiving. I think I can do it. No. I KNOW I can! I'm a positive thinker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!