Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dr. Sherri said I'm big and healthy! Yaaayy!!!

I went to see Dr. Sherri today, and I found out I'm 20 lbs.! No wonder Mom and Dad are tired!

I'm also 30 inches long. I'm in the 90th percentile for height and head circum- whatever. AND I can easily pull myself up in my pack n' play. This means I'll be walking soon. I'm having fun just standing up. I do it whenever I can, especially in my crib when I should be sleeping. But then I scare Mom and Dad because I don't know how to get down, and I fall and bonk my head. It doesn't hurt that bad, but it scares the livin' bajeezus out my parents.


I also got one shot today. That wasn't fun. But it was better than last time. I heard Dr. Sherri say the next one really won't be fun because they have to take some blood. I don't know what blood is, or how they are going to take it from me... but it doesn't sound like something I'm going to enjoy. But that isn't until my 12 month check-up. So I'm not going to worry about it now.
Oh! And I forgot to mention... I have 6 teeth!!! 3 on the top and 3 on the bottom. But I still don't like this whole teething thing. It makes me all crazy with the poops.


That might have been too much information. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!