Monday, February 4, 2008

There's nothin' I like more...


... than curling up in my car seat with a nice cold bottle and a book. Yep, I like my bottles cold... unlike most babies who like theirs warm. It just never appealed to me. And yeah, I may be too big for my car seat to be used in a car, but I like sitting in it and rocking back and forth.


Apparently, I'm such the little bookworm that my first Sadie word to be translated into Mommy and Daddy English is the word "BOOK". I'm having a little trouble with the "k" sound, but when they give me a book... it comes out "Boooh." I'm workin' on it.


My favorites are "Animal Sounds", "Colors", any of the books that let me touch stuff, and I loooove Curious George. He's a funny monkey. The books have helped me work through this difficult teething time. My seventh tooth just arrived, and boy, it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!