Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hiya!


Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile... not much going on in Sadie-land.


I'm working on learning this new song called, "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", but so far I can only really do the "Head" part, and sorta the "Shoulder" part. Apparently there's an Eyes, Ears, Mouth and Nose part... and I know where my ears are, but I miss my mouth a lot when I'm eating.

And let me tell you, this walking this is HARD! I do okay when I hold Mom or Dad's hand, but they keep saying I look like a "little drunk adult". The only thing I'm drunk on is applesauce! I love that stuff. You could dunk anything in applesauce and I'll eat it. Maybe even peas.


Anyway, this is a picture of me in my dad's Grateful Dead "Truckin'" hat. Mommy likes it because "Real Kids Wear Orange". I think it has something to do with where she went to college, but I thought an orange was a fruit... and now I'm really confused again.

1 comment:

  1. Mom's right. Real kids do wear orange. Emily and Jack have been wearing it for a long time. Oh- Jack says to hang in there, you'll get the walking thing real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!