Monday, May 5, 2008

People ask all the time what babies dream about...


... I tend to ponder some deep thoughts while I'm sleeping. These are my top questions:

What does the Tooth Fairy do with all of those teeth? And how are these teeth supposed to come out?

Does Santa have suits in other colors? Or does he just look good in red?

Should I be a candy store owner or own an apple orchard when I grow up?

What's this stuff growing on the top of my head? Daddy doesn't have it. Neither does Uncle Eric. Or Uncle Bryce. Or Poppy. Or Grampa. And it keeps growing.

Who is older, Abraham Lincoln... or Great-Granddad?

Where's Canada?

Why do peas taste so yucky?

Why don't they have unicorns at the Zoo?

Clearly, I have a lot of questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!