Monday, October 6, 2008

About a month ago, we had visitors....

Miss Dianne and Miss Joanne came to visit from some place that I need an atlas to find. Anyway, we went out to dinner and had a great time with Nana and Poppy. But then I had an imaginary crisis with my blog and had to call my imaginary office. So I whipped out my phone (which is never charged no matter how much I beg Daddy to charge it), and called an important meeting with my imaginary staff.


Mommy told me later that it was a bit rude to do that at the dinner table. She said manners show that we care about people. I'm still new here and am figuring out all of these rules on how to be polite. I sometimes burp and don't say anything afterwards either. I forget sometimes. So I'd like to say to Miss Dianne and Miss Joanne that I promise to never check my cell phone or my future broken Blackberry at the dinner table ever again. And that I hope they visit me again sometime because they were a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!