Friday, November 21, 2008

Dear Santa,

I've heard you are really influential in the toddler age group. I know Christmas is coming up and that you are currently writing you NAUGHTY and NICE list. I'd like to point out that I've really tried to be a good kid this year. I'm friendly, open to new people, and I share. But when I go to Storytime at the library, I notice that some kids aren't like this. I find it sad. They grab other kid's toys and don't care what other people think.

Their Mommy and Daddy don't teach them manners, or how to get along with other people. My Mommy says that manners show that you care about people. But she also said that some parents don't think that's very important. It's a priority in our family. She said some parents can get lazy, and don't teach their kids how to be nice.

So, Santa, the reason I'm writing is to ask you to look at your NAUGHTY and NICE list, and make sure everyone is where they should be. Mommy calls it karma, I just think it's important to be fair.

Love,
Sadiebug

4 comments:

  1. This is cute...and I totally agree. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, so true. Kids are def lacking in the learning manners category.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny (and so sadly true). I love the GOALS poster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got that right!!! It's sad isn't it? Definitely a priority here too :) Good to see other's feel this way too!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!