Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I was looking over my Christmas List last night before bed...

...because I wanted to get Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Poppy, Grandpa, Nainie, Grandma, Uncle Bryce, Uncle Eric, and my teddy bear Edison Jackson Bear, IV really cool Christmas presents. So I counted my pennies, punched a few numbers into my calculator, and.... realized what Mommy meant by an "Economic Recession Caused by Greed on Wall Street and Extreme Globalization."

Wow.

Bummer.

Guess I'm going to be making some homemade gifts this year. But they will be made with love. Time to get my Crayons out of my artbox....

1 comment:

  1. Homemade gifts are the best!
    Here's some ideas:

    Put a white footprint on a piece of (non-white) cardstock. Mommy can use puffy paint to draw on a little scarf, eyes, nose, mouth and hat. Then punch a hole and add a ribbon and it's an ornament! Don't forget to put your name and age on the back!

    Take your (clean) empty baby food jars and fill them with cocoa. Put a little piece of fabric over the lid with a ribbon. Add the footprint-snowman ornament onto the lid! It's a single serving of cocoa!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!