Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm exploring different career paths...

Some days I want to be a politician, 'cause I'm a people person. Other days, I like the idea of going into real estate. It's the family business. But then I have moments where I think, "I love books!" I do. I love Curious George, Dr. Seuss, and I occassionally find a new, up and coming author that I like to promote.
So, Mommy said that I should talk to Miss Melinda Jane (aka. Mrs. Tomerlin) about becoming a librarian. Mrs. Tomerlin works with books every day at a museum library. She's always learning something new and she's surrounded by books all day. I like the idea of that.
Note to Santa: You can get this shirt in my size (probably a 4, in this case) at this site here. I'd wear it to storytime at the library.

1 comment:

  1. Sadie, I hope you're not watching too many Superman movies these days, and want to be just like Lois Lane. That's what happened to me when I was your age!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!