Monday, February 2, 2009

*Gasp* I WANT THAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!



I'm turning the big 2 at the end of March, and I'm on the lookout for cool stuff that is "Sadie-approved". Mom wants to give her two cents, but really, it's MY birthday. Here's my big three:
This is a Baby Blackberry. Nana uses her Blackberry all the time, and I pretend Daddy's travel alarm clock is mine. But this is way cooler. And I learn my alphabet a little better. You can read more about it here. Unfortunately, it may not be out until Summer. But this is so cool, I'll take the raincheck and put my name on a waiting list.

I love Little Missmatched! Mommy says she hates wearing boring stuff to work because she has to look "professional". So, I figure, if I have to look "professional" someday, I might as well have fun now while I'm a kid and can get away with it. At my age, missmatching is "adorable". You can get that missmatchy stuff here.

And everyone knows I love Sesame Street. I can't get enough of Abby Cadabby. Elmo is pretty cool too. Anything you buy at the Sesame Street Workshop helps support programs for little kids like me in other countries. And I think that is really, really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!