Friday, May 29, 2009

I stayed up late to watch the Spelling Bee!!!

Okay, Mommy and Daddy didn't WANT me to stay up, but I have a tendency of yelling, screaming and getting my way. They figured that of all things for me to watch, the Spelling Bee wasn't a bad thing. And I practiced my letters... R. S. T. U....

This guy was my favorite. His name is Kennyi Aouad and he's from Indiana (by way of Kenya). He had a lot of personality and gave this look when he spelled his word wrong.






But this is Kavya Shivashankar, and she's from Kansas. This was her fourth Spelling Bee! And this time she won by spelling the word: "Laodicean," which is a proper adjective that means lukewarm or indifferent in religion or politics.

I could've spelled that. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!