Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Word From Sadie:

Did you know my parents had a life before me?

I didn't. I thought everything started when I came on the scene about 2.7 years ago. But apparently, Mommy and Daddy had completely different identities before I was born. They even have codenames - Mommy is Stephanie (it rhymes with Sesame, as in the Street) and Daddy is Charlie. I did not know this. This is opening up a whole new world to me. I've been practicing Daddy's code name. Apparently, I am supposed to use this in case of an emergency.



I thought my parents were ALWAYS together. But apparently that's a myth too. Story on the street is that they got married 5 years ago! Their anniversary is TOMORROW and check out these photos I uncovered.









*Whoa.*










They even had a cake topper that looks like them!

I wonder what else they haven't told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!