Monday, August 4, 2008

Flashback to my 1st Birthday!!!


This is a picture of me, Mommy and Daddy near the end of my first birthday party. I don't know if you can tell, but I was a little pooped out after dinner with the grandparents and then the crash after my sugar high. My Abby Cadabby cake was yummy, but that sugar crash is rough! I also was so crazy that Mommy's hair ended up a bit frizzy after running around after me. We're a happy family... a bit tired... but happy. Kind of like the day I was born. That day totally wiped me out. Wait... let me get a picture. There... that's me all bundled up to go home. It was a lot warmer when Mommy went into the hospital. It took about 5 days by the time we left... and it was a lot colder then. That happens in March. Or so I've heard. Wow... I'm really tiny. I just remember being really tired. Being born is a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!