Monday, September 1, 2008

I LOVE MY DADDY!!!

I just got back from Ohio and the Henry Hootenanny! It was a lot of fun, but really exhausting. I'll post photos soon. It was just me and Mommy since Daddy had a well-deserved break to go see Jimmy Buffett. My dad is kind of a work-from-home but running around a lot dad. My mom is a work-in-an-office mom, and we do our best to make good quality time together, like this weekend in Ohio.

Sometimes Mommy and Daddy talk about how different they are from the other kinds of families. I didn't think we were that different but I guess there are not as many daddies who take care of their kids all day. Mommy says Daddy is "ahead of his time" and that other men will realize they have the right to be a stay-at-home daddy too. Mommy also says that "feminism gives Daddies and Mommies choices".

All I know is, my Daddy is awesome and we have a lot of fun together. Mommy is cool too, but my Daddy puts up with my yelling a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!