Friday, September 26, 2008

It's all about the Benjamins, Baby...

I like shoes. But to get shoes, I need the cash. I'm starting to understand this. Toys cost money too. Grandpa and Nainie are really good at teaching me about this kind of stuff. Nainie is an accountant, which means she counts money for a living. They also thought I should understand the stock market. So, they got me My First Stock for Christmas, which is hanging near my basket with my Huggies pull-ups. Yeah, I own a bit of Disney. I'm savvy like that.

But then I came across this... The Munny Journey. I thought it was pretty cool. I'm just learning how to count, but my parents should understand how this money thing works if I'm going to go to college. I wonder if people on Capitol Hill and Wall Street have Munny Journals. I think they should get one, cuz' word in Toddlerville is that they aren't doing a very good job with their Benjamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!