Friday, November 14, 2008

Mommy is turning into a geek again...


The new trailer for the next Harry Potter movie came out, and Mommy is getting all excited again. You can see an HD version on the Leaky Cauldron. When Harry Potter movies come out, I end up spending time with Nana and Poppy while my parents go out on a date night. She was really, really mad when the WB bumped the movie until this summer. She was really looking forward to that date night. I heard my parents really liked going to bookstores on date nights before I was born. They even met when they were both working in a bookstore a long time ago. Mommy told me they fell in love in the Travel Section. They took me along with them to the bookstore where they met when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out in July of 2007. We stayed up WAY past my bedtime. I fell asleep in the Romance section (it was crowded and that section was quiet.) When we got home Mommy took this picture of me and Harry with her cell phone. I was about 4 months old. She said she plans to get me my own set of books when I'm old enough. Some of her copies are falling apart already. She reads them a lot. And then she reads other books ABOUT Harry Potter. Like books about how Harry Potter relates to International Relations, and Science, and Moral Decisions, and even Psychology.

My mommy is a big nerd.

(but I love her anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!