Monday, January 5, 2009

My New Year's resolution to become more assertive...

.... isn't working out too well. Last night I climbed up on my little red IKEA table and did a full somersault into my pack n' play....which by the way was really fun and must have looked really cool. I wish I had a video of it. But the Big Mama didn't like it very much. And I didn't think it through. I ended up stuck in the pack n' play with no way out! And since Big Mama didn't think it was as cool as I did, she left me there. She said, I "needed to learn a lesson." So, I tried being assertive. I yelled. Then I screamed. Then I threw myself back and had a full on hissy-fit. But no. Still didn't work. Eventually, I was worn out and asked for some milk and crunchies... which Big Mama provided. But I was stuck in that pack n' play for a good 15 minutes, which in Toddler Time is an eternity.

So, I'm think my resolution should be TEAMWORK.... as shown by these panda bears. I wish a panda bear had been there to help me out of that pack n' play. But Big Mama said that we are a family and that we should all pitch in to make life easier for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!