Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hi Grampa!

Grampa was in Washington, DC for business stuff, so Daddy and I made a little trip down to where Mommy works so we could all have lunch and go to a museum. I think everyone thought I would forget Grampa 'cause I haven't seen him in awhile. But no, I remember both Grampa AND Nainie. They live in Savannah, Georgia so I don't get to see them as often.

Grampa had meetings on "The Hill" and ended up being there when some guy from Illinois wanted to sit in a Senator seat. But the people said, "No, you can't have that seat. You have to sit outside." Mommy said it's a lot more complicated than that, but that's how I heard it.

After lunch, we went over to the National Museum of Natural History (the one with the big elephant.) And we saw this exhibit. The photographs were really pretty.

The picture above is of me and Grampa from a long time ago, when I was really little. I didn't know how the camera thing worked until I really examined it. Like in this picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!