Monday, March 23, 2009

We all have bad hair days....

Well, this was mine. This was taken a few months ago when I wasn't feeling so good. For some reason, when I nap, my hair kind of gets curly and wacky like this. Mommy says I look like a mini-Art Garfunkel. I don't know who he is, but I have a feeling she was joking about my hairstyle.

Anyway, we had a bit of a bad hair weekend. Daddy and I went out on Saturday morning to get him some new shoes at REI. I was sick of my little sneakers and really wanted to be barefoot. Daddy was trying to tell me not to take my sneakers off and I was telling him to shut it (in the nicest way possible.) But I got myself into a tizzy and shook my stroller back and forth... and tipped it over... in the parking lot... and landed on my face. It hurt.


But I shook it off and Daddy took me home. But then Mommy saw me... and she got a look on her face. I thought she needed a hug. So I gave her a big hug. This is why: Grandpa and Naine are coming from Savannah, Uncle Bryce is coming from Cleveland, and Uncle Eric (who begged the U.S. Army for some leave) and his girlfriend Miss Aimee are coming for my birthday on Friday. I'll be 2 years old. Mommy planned for a nice photographer to take a picture of all of us with Grandma, Nana and Poppy. It's a big family event. Mommy had been planning this for months. But now my face is all scraped up. From my forehead down my cheek. I'll post pictures one of these days. But the good news is that it is healing pretty quickly and we are hoping I look okay.


But I feel okay. And that's the most important thing. In fact, I feel great. I mean, I'm turning 2 Years Old and The Birthday Fairy is coming to visit!!! How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!