Friday, April 17, 2009

That's it...I'm outta here.

Sometimes Mommy won't let me have crunchies and applesauce, and Daddy won't let me play with the remote control. Or Daddy will tell me I can't throw my Little People across the room, or Mommy gets mad when I take my diaper off 'cause I want to air out my tushie. And I'm not allowed to bite off the tips of my crayons.

No, No, No, No... that all I ever hear anymore.


But ya know, even I have my limit.


So, I packed up my suitcase, put on my Annapolis hoodie, grabbed my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Miss Abby Cadabby, and decided to move out. And then I realized that was silly... I love my Mommy and Daddy. They do a lot of really good things for me. So we all sat down, ate a few crunchies, shared a few hugs, and everything is okay now.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post and beautiful little girl.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to enter the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!