Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dear Daddy,

This is a late Father's Day present. I was surfing on YouTube for cool videos and I found this one and thought of you. We've been through a lot together, and now that I'm two years old it may seem like I don't need you as much. But I do. And I love that you still make funny faces and dance to keep me in a good mood. You are a most awesome dad!!!

Love,
SADIEBUG



P.S. Thanks for letting me watch the Sesame Street Dinosaurs DVD on the way home from Gettysburg yesterday. I like the "STOMP! STOMP! Now Rooooaaarrr" Song!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you are writing a blog from your daughter's perspective! Very cute! You have been randomized! (I was yesterday)
    It's a fun game Check here for rules: (copy and paste in your browser)

    http://petalsyoga.blogspot.com/2009/07/totally-random-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video. I know a certain stay at home dad who could sing this tune (that would be my brother-in-law). Dad's are great aren't they!?

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!