Sunday, June 28, 2009

Grampa and Nainie are here!!!


They live in Savannah, Georgia so it isn't often that they come up here to hang out with me. Usually, I have to talk to them on the phone, which isn't the same as seeing them in person.



So far we've gone to the Smithsonian Folklife Festival and were in the hot blazen' sun for a good chunk of the time. Mommy has a bit of a sunburn. But we listened to a Welsh storyteller, and he was cool... but he talked funny. I'm still learning my words, but the words I knew didn't sound the same as when he said them.


Anyway, here's some old pictures of me from my birthday in March with Grampa and my new kitchen. He didn't know how to make imaginary stew, so I showed him how. I cut up some carrots, shredded some cheese, tossed in a few mushrooms and put some water in and let it simmer.


It was a vegetarian stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!