Friday, September 18, 2009

This is why I won't sleep in my big girl bed.

Yes, I've had a cold this past week. So I haven't been sleeping well. But that's not why I don't want to sleep in my big girl bed. Mom and Dad might think I'm being silly, and that I'm just "being a toddler". Well, I'm 2 1/2 years old and I know when something is fishy. It's dark in my room and I don't like being alone in there.

So I went online, and did a little bit of research looking for the different kinds of monsters that live under beds. As much as Elmo is an awesome little red monster, I believe the thing under my bed is NOT a cute little red monster. My conclusion is that this is what is under my bed.

I think we need an exterminator or something.

1 comment:

  1. Sadie - you are really, really cute! I'd hate for a monster like that to get you.

    Did you know that mommy & daddy can get you a pretty pink or purple spray bottle at the store and fill it with "Fairy Air"? It is very powerful stuff that scares away the monsters when you spray it around their hiding spaces. To fill the bottle, you just have to go outside on a night when there is at least one star in the sky, take off the lid, and the fairies will fill it with their air. The fairies are so small, you probably won't be able to see them, but as long as there is at least one star in the sky, they can see you!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!