Monday, September 14, 2009

I've been told I'm a Wild Thing...

And Mommy and Daddy don't understand why I'm not all gung-ho about sleeping in my room with my new bed. (Dad turned my crib into a big girl bed over the weekend. But frankly, I wanted to sleep on the floor.)

Here's my reason: Because it's scary!

It's really dark. And there are monsters, and things with lots of arms and legs that are under my bed, and don't get me started with that thing in the closet. I don't even know what that is - but it makes funny noises. But lately Mom reminded me that Elmo is a monster, and so is Zoe and that blue one, Grover. Cookie Monster is just a little kooky around cookies.

So now I'm rethinking this whole "monster" thing. I think it's just a bad stereotype. Now that I think of it, I can be a bit intimidating too. I'm big for my age, and that could be a little scary for some people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!