Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"What are you doing here?"

Yesterday Nana and I went shopping at Kohl's. We just needed to pick up a few things. But then, right in front of me was my teacher from preschool... MISS AMY!!! I found it very confusing because I thought Miss Amy lived at the preschool. I didn't know she existed outside our playroom. I thought she ate there and slept there and played there. She was always there when I'm there.

Totally blew my mind. First, Mom and Dad weren't always married. Now this. What's next? I've been hearing rumblings that Nana has another name other than Nana. Jeez.

Here's a picture of me and Miss Amy at our Halloween party. She was the Queen of Hearts - and I thought that suited her well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!