Friday, March 26, 2010

I Miss the Good Ol' Days....

This picture was taken in November of 2008... I was about 1 1/2 years old. This was when Mommy didn't mind carrying me. And I could yell, and people said, "Oh, she's such a cute baby." Let's face it.... I'm not a baby anymore. I walk on my own, I tell Mom and Dad when I want something, and sometimes I had "please" and "thank you" to make them happy.

I didn't have preschool, or Sesame Street time to learn my numbers and letters. And I guess running around the house without my clothes on isn't really age-appropriate anymore. Not when I know how to put my clothes on myself. Then there is Little People time where I use my imagination, and Jeopardy time when I dance to the music and laugh at Alex Trebek. I'm always so busy.

Last night, I even used the potty! Apparently, that's what you are supposed to do. Elmo does it, so I'm making an effort. But still, the good ol' days were simple. *sigh*


Tomorrow is the big day! I turn the Big 3 Years Old!


Cake, presents, and a trip to the B&O Railroad Museum. Choo! Choo!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!