Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm a Big Sister!!!!

Mommy went to the hospital on Thursday, and when I went to see her... she had a baby in her arms! I guess this is "Baby 2"... but is also known as Georgina Riley. She was born on August 12, 2010 at 10:49AM and is 20 inches long and 7 lbs 4 oz at St. Agnes Hospital. It's the same place my Daddy was born in 1977 and I was born in 2007.

Since I didn't know which way I was supposed to come out, the doctors got me out by doing something called a C-Section. So Georgina had to come out the same way. But that meant Mommy had to stay in the hospital until today. It was just me and Dad at home, and I got a cold and Dad just looked really, really tired.

When Mom and Georgina came home, they looked really tired too. So far, Georgie just sleeps a lot. And when she isn't sleeping, she's eating. But being her big sister, I want to make sure she gets off on the right foot. So, from this point on, I am going to help her with her blog as her editor. AND she is also an honorary member of the Balloon Fairy Unit.

I even have a video I'll post later of her with the hiccups! It's funny... but until then... here's Georgina's little blog project. Be nice, follow her blog and leave comments - she's new here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!