Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm not used to having Georgie around...

I think Mom and Dad are trying to make sure that I'm okay with Georgina being around. She's fine. She sleeps most of the time. I sometimes give her a kiss on the head, but I'm a little scared of her. She's so little!

But I think Mom and Dad are making an extra effort in making me feel special. Mom spends a lot of time with Georgina -- feeding her, changing her, and for some reason she keeps smelling the top of Georgie's head.

So, Daddy gave me a Friday Night Bath and let me play for an extra long time. We had fun together and I splished and splashed. I need to remind Mommy to get more bubbles though. Here's a picture:

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture of you and your Daddy. Don't worry, Georgina will grow big like you and you will have an instant friend for life. Enjoy your extra fun time with Dad right now.

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!