Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Round-Up!

Friday was the Halloween parade at preschool. We all got dressed up and showed off our outfits. I was a beautiful orange butterfly.


But I think Taylor had the best costume. I thought she should be careful if she should meet the Big Bad Wolf.  She looked yummy!
 

Georgie got dressed up too! She's a cute pumpkin... but I think the whole Halloween thing confused her.



Ellicott City was packed with people! I saw a lot of princesses, a banana, a chicken, a lion, and even a slice of pizza. I even found Waldo (of Where's Waldo? fame - I love his books!)

 
This was my first real official Trick-Or-Treating year since Mom and Dad didn't think I could handle it last year. Yeah, I'm shy around new people. I clam up. So this was a great exercise in meeting new people AND getting some candy in the process. I was nervous at first....



...But I got over it.


Especially when we stopped at a Mexican place on the way home and I checked out my stash. But I think Mom and Dad already stole some from my pumpkin. I pointed this out to them this morning, and they denied it. I noticed my Twizzlers (DAD) AND my Sweet Tarts (MOM) are missing... and those happen to be their favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!