Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm quiet, but I don't like quiet clothes.

If you've met me in person, you know I'm not a big talker. Sure, I have a lot to say at home to my parents, but when I'm out and about - I tend to be lost in my thoughts. Which is why I love museums so much. I'm lucky because my parents and grandparents love taking me to museums, and zoos, and other places where I can look at stuff and quietly think.

So, before Christmas, we went to the Norman Rockwell exhibit at the National Portrait Gallery. Mom is a BIG fan, and she got a glimpse of it a few weeks ago. But when it came time to go, I decided that if I was going to go to an art museum, I should look.... creative. So I looked in my closet and decided on this outfit.


Apparently, people in Washington, D.C. don't see awesome outfits like this very often, because I got a lot of big smiles, a few laughs, and occassionally a look like this:


A lot of people were about to go on their Christmas break, so people asked my Daddy, "Did she dress herself? Because she looks fantastic!"


I then did a modern dance for them, which ended in this pose. Thank you. I'm available for quiet cocktail parties and fundraising events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!