Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sadie Angelica: Style Icon


Yes, you heard it here first. The poofy skirt is totally "in" this season. I also have one in hot pink with hearts on it, and I highly recommend you stand over a heater whenever possible. It feels nice and makes the skirt extra poofy. As for tops, one my favorite shirts is my Peanuts "One Love" t-shirt, although I just got a rockin' Curious George tee. 

But that's not what I'm really here to talk about with you. Although style is very important to me, there have been developments that cannot be ignored.

I have been informed by Mom and Dad that we are moving. I'm shrugging it off like it's not big deal. Mom has been putting books in boxes and they are all over the place. Apparently, Mom got a new job at that Colonial Williamsburg place. I gotta admit, I did have fun there. As soon as we went in the bookstore, I put on a College of William & Mary hat and tried to grab a football.

I'm a little confused about the details of all of this. I'm already planning another interview with Mommy... 'cause I have questions.

Are we taking Georgie?
Can I bring my big Ladybuggy pillow?
Can I still have cranberry juice before bed?
Seriously, do they get wi-fi there? I can't live without Berenstein Bears on YouTube.

There's a lot to discuss. And possibly negotiate. I'm good at that. If my parents can't meet me halfway on this - then forget it. I'm considering asking for more vanilla ice cream. And a later bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!