Monday, January 31, 2011

Princess and the Pea

Mom was invited down to Colonial Williamsburg for another round of interviews and Dad, Georgie and I decided to go with her to see if it's a place where we want to live. But I found the hotel room to be a bit challenging. I love hopping in and out of bed for a whole bunch of reasons. But apparently you aren't supposed to do that in the 18th century.



And can I still blog if we move to Colonial Williamsburg? Did they get wi-fi back then? This could be a dealbreaker for me. If I can't get YouTube, I'm not goin'. And Mommy paused when I asked her where Sesame Street was on the map when we were in the Visitor's Center. But I liked William & Mary... I might consider it for college. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!