Sunday, February 17, 2008

COOKIE! COOKIE! COOKIE!

Cookie Monster was on NPR!!! Cookie answered a lot of "Proust" questions (whatever those are.)


My favorite word: Mama or dada
My least favorite word: Bedtime!
Favorite sound: Crunchy noises
Least Favorite sound: The vacuum cleaner
Favorite curse word: What are those? Are the those the words Mommy tells Daddy not to say, and then says them accidentally? That happens a lot.
Who I want to see on a new banknote: Uncle Bryce or Uncle Eric... just because I don't get to see them in person a lot and it would be funny to see them on money. Or maybe Elmo.
What profession other than your own would you want to try? I like being a professional kid. I don't want to be anything else.
If I was reincarnated as another plant or animal: An elephant, 'cause they have really big ears and a long nose. Or maybe a ladybug, 'cause they can fly.
If heaven exists, what would you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates? SADIE!, welcome, I always knew you would make it to your 100th birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!