Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I ponder deep thoughts with my Uncle Eric...

We have conversations about important things. Being 2 years old means I'm not a baby anymore... I'm a full-blown toddler. And that means I'll be approaching big steps like potty training, learning more words, and establishing my independence. But we talk about fun stuff too... like... Who is a more awesome monster? Grover or Cookie Monster? Uncle Eric is rooting for Grover, but I think Cookie Monster has some really awesome personality traits too. But Elmo and Abby Cadabby are most awesome. But I think Elmo is the best at interviews. This is him in Australia. Mommy's boss is from Australia, but she says he's just a big ol' koala bear.

1 comment:

  1. My son totally loves Elmo! Grover is totally underrated though...there's not enough of him on the show! What fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!