Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I have a lot of names to learn...

I like learning people's names. Mommy and Daddy help out a lot. I ask the guy at Wendy's what his name is. And I ask the lady at the bank. And I ask the man at the store. I've met a lot of people this way. I just look at them and say, "Name?" and they tell me. Now I'm going to preschool tomorrow, and my teachers are Miss Penny, Miss Amy, and Miss Pilar. Miss Penny wears cool Converse sneakers like me. There are going to be a lot of other kids and I have to learn their names.

But then I learned that Mommy and Daddy have OTHER names. Apparently, Mommy is known as Stephanie and Daddy is Charlie. I like saying his name. Sometime I just yell it around the house, like Mommy does. "Charlie! Chaaarlie!!!"

And we have last names too!!! This is a bit overwhelming, but I'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!