Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I LOVE chocolate peanut butter cups!

At first, I didn't love the peanut butter cups. Mom took one out of my Elmo basket and shoved it in my face and said, "You'll love these!" But I didn't believe her. I said point blank, "Don't. Like. It."

Then I smelled it. Then I licked the chocolate. Then I popped the whole thing in my mouth and WOW! It was really good. So I had another one. Then Mommy got her iPhone out and recorded this. I was halfway through my chocolate binge.



You can tell my feet are starting to get a little twitchy. After my FIFTH peanut butter cup, I couldn't control my legs and I wanted to DANCE! And RUN! and climb stuff. Dad wasn't to thrilled about this and took my Elmo basket away, to which I protested very loudly.

By the way, it was hard to talk during this video because apparently peanut butter sticks to the roof of your mouth. But I am still not a fan of the jelly bean.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! (Or Bunny Day... whichever you call it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!