Friday, June 11, 2010

Last weekend I had the BEST time...


... at the carousel!!! I earned enough little stars by being good and well behaved that Mommy and Nana took me to the mall to ride the ponies. Of course, first we had to go to Babies R' Us to get some stuff for Baby 2 (who is making Mommy look really big!) But they let me sit with Big Bird for a little bit. Then they made me pose and smile... which sometimes I'm not in the mood. But I did, but I think you can tell I was faking it.




Then we went to the carousel and I got 10 rides! I split them between Nana and Mommy.




I find the ponies calming after a long week. I'm so busy taking care of Daddy all day.
But Mommy said that I can only ride the ponies if I'm good. And that means paying attention, putting away my toys, showing respect, and using the potty. I'm trying to think if the ponies are worth it... and I think they kinda are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!