Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby 2 Needs to Come Out of Mommy's Belly!!!

I keep saying that to her... and she always looks at me and says, "I know, but it's not time yet." Well, this kid better get here quick because there isn't enough room on Mommy's lap for me to sit and read with her. And she grunts everytime she gets up out of a chair or picks something up that I dropped.

This was her a few weeks ago.
We were in a rush to get out of the house, but Dad took a quick picture. She's bigger than this now. She's been helping me use the potty a lot lately since she's in there all the time. Something about Baby 2 using her bladder as a trampoline or something.


Then she took this picture while we were on the Eastern Shore during the 4th of July. She said that people need to see Baby 2 from her perspective. And she pointed out that she leaned forward a little bit so you could see her toes. Normally she can't see her toes. That's why she's been so hard on me lately to pick up my toys.

And yeah, Mom and Dad told me Baby 2 does have a name and we practice saying it outloud. But I'm not allowed to tell anyone until she's born. Not even Nana or Poppy.

I like the name. It's pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!