Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Gigantic Bunnies are attacking...

... by using an inner heat shield that is creating 103 degree temperatures in the Mid-Atlantic region. I should've known they would do something like this! I'm taking ideas of how we can fix this little problem... and defeat the Gigantic Bunnies. Here's what I'm thinking....

I'll call up the Balloon Fairy unit and we will fill up our balloon baskets with ice cubes. We will also accumulate an arsenal of water balloons. Then we will float over the region and drop them. The ice cubes will melt on the way down, and people will be refreshed as we aim the water balloons for their heads. That's what I'm thinking.


FEMA has nothin' on me.

Other creative ideas can be left in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!