Friday, January 2, 2009

The Olympics inspired me this year....

I had no idea there were so many countries. Mommy and Daddy try to make sure I explore museums, different kinds of art, and sometimes we travel outside of Maryland. But then, during the Olympics, I learned there was a humungous world out there that I didn't know about. So I thought I would learn more about these other places. Sesame Street helps me with that, and so do Barefoot Books. I wonder how old I'll be when I get one of those passport thingies.

I've been working on my ABC's, and Mommy and I watch this video a lot. It's a really pretty version of the ABC's. I'm going to try to find more international cool stuff for my blog. This is Zulu... and those people live in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Are you leaving a comment? Yay!